Re: [MacPerl] Does Style Count? (formally, 'file tests')

Hum....

Yes, I know that a lot of folks use the operator (** whatever you call
it **) but I still don't think it is very intuitive.  I'm not on a
crusade or anything, but I just think it is better off left alone.  Like
most style questions, it is a matter of taste.

Chris' comment about the _ operator is interesting.  It looks like it
could save considerable time, so I would have to say that, of course,
preempts style consideration.

One last point to make here: if you are going to use these kind of
operators be sure and use comments.  You can never have enough comments
in code.

Enough said.  Thanks for letting me vent....