No Subject

Hello,

I am new to perl and i am not sure if this is an HTML question or a perl
question, so i apologise if i am asking this question in the wrong forum.

I am trying to create a web page with a list of links, each of the links
calls the same perl script but using a different value specific to the
link. Basically i am trying to avoid writing 30 html files for the links
individually and instead want to use the script to generate the required
HTML file automatically, using fields read from a tab delimited file.

The question i have is what is the best way...if indeed there is a way at
all (!) ... to get a value from the html link into the perl script?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

thank you

adam

Dr Adam Witney,