[MacPerl] Re: MacPerl sings a 'Camptown Races...

>Great job on Daisy!  I can't wait to play it for the pc zealots where I
>work.

When a PC-ite made a comment today about me working on a Mac today...I
asked him if he used WinPerl much.  He replied..."No, it sucks!" So, I
showed him 'Camptown Races' and the impression was noticeable althought the
best I got out of him was a "That's cool..Huh? <perplexity>".  I showed it
to some non-techies and they were amazed.  Nice use of the available
technolofy.  Text-to-speech has been around for how long?

Again, Well done to the author of it [Sorry, can't remember your name]!

Jason