Re: [MacPerl] Yvon Thoraval: trying txt2pdf.pl

I talked to Yvon and have this one covered. :-) I just wanted to let
MacPerl users know that this is really a great little script. 2 little
path dependency hacks to get it running is all it needs. It can use a
configuration file so we can avoid command line options (which are also
possible), and on my machine it compiles to a 28K droplet.

It's an ANFACE Software product, evidently. Their email is
anface@geocities.com. If you like the idea of having a droplet handy for
Text => PDF conversion, this script looks worth the $10 they're asking for
registration. IMHO.