Re: [MacPerl] beginner perl questions pls

|Does anyone object to my posing some beginner PERL questions to the group
|as long as they are not voluminous and not posted often...these are notr
|necessarily MacPerl questions although I do use it occasionally?

I object. I'd like to see this list be limited, as much as possible, to
MacPerl questions. There are other resources for general perl questions
(including lots of wonderful documentation. About 90% of the general perl
questions I see, both here and in the comp.lang.perl.* newsgroups, are
answered directly by the documentation.)

Brian