[MacPerl] MacPerl music was:[MacPerl] MacPerl sings a scale

At 9:08 AM -0700 11/21/98, Greenblatt & Seay wrote:

Can this routine be used to play instruements rather than voices. And can
it support two concurrent voices (bass and trebel)

I have some neat ragtime music, St. Louis Tickle, that I entered into an
electronic kb (before the Mac existed).  It sounded great & helped me to
work out a guitar version.

If possible, I like to try it with Macperl.

Dick