Re: [MacPerl] O'Reilly books

Very cool. I'll be taking my house apart tonight cause I know I have those
receipts..

Any MacPerlers out there who send in their receipts should maybe send a
letter along, explaining to ORA how they'd sell even more if they published
on AppleScript, FileMaker, MacPerl, Mac Toolbox programming, and of course
Yellow Box and MacOS Server when they come out.

Perhaps with the weight of repeated sales behind them, such messages might
be taken seriously. More Mac stuff from ORA would not only enrich our lives
but give the Mac platform a stamp of legitimacy in the corporate IT
industry--one of O'Reilly's biggest markets.

I know this isn't the evange-list but it would be a good opportunity.

Jason