Re: [MacPerl] beginner perl questions pls

My comments on this list...

I like this list. I find it useful. But I do think many here are quick to
say 'that's a perl question, not a MacPerl question, ask elsewhere' or
'read the docs'

I suppose if we all read all of the docs, we might not need this list,
assuming we all *understood* all of the docs. There are times when you might
need to know something that someone could answer for you in a simple
message that might take you hours to find in the docs - especially if
you're a newbie.

Newsgroups are good, but I really don't have easy access to them from my
office. But a more imporatnt point, I think, is that we're all MacPerl
users. So if I want MacPerl help, I want to be able to use the MacPerl
list...

We're Mac users, we're perl users - we're MacPerl users!

thanks for listening...

Pete