Re: [MacPerl] beginner perl questions pls

>My main reason for wanting to learn PERL is for Web/CGI purposes.
>I've been creating commercial Web sites for just over 4 years.

I also use MacPerl for creating cgi scripts that run on other platforms,
I wonder how many MacPerlers do this? I wonder if it would be worth
creating an faq/web page on the subject - this is something I'm interested
in - if anyone is interested, or wants to collaborate - email me at
raster@execpc.com maybe we can figure something out...

Pete