Re: [MacPerl] unknown Error messag

>>For CGI programming with PERL, I have yet to go wrong with  "CGI/PERL
>>Cookbook" (which is available at  http://www.cgi-perl.com  and an excellent
>>book) - and step through that.  :)

>Ugh.  That is Matt Wright's book.  I highly suggest going elsewhere.

Question 1: Do you have a book to recommend over this one?

Question 2: Can you suggest an alternative to
            http://www.worldwidemart.com/scripts/ ?

Comment: Matt's scripts are very popular (so is Windows;) of course
that doesn't mean they're good... But they are widely used. I haven't
found a site with such a variety of perl cgi's. I've sometimes used
Matt's code as a starting point or learning tool. I guess you could
use them to learn what not to do ;)

Pete