[MacPerl] shuck suggestion: window position... et al.

Hi,

minor Shuck suggestions:

* Make the default first window not stick to the left side of the edge. (so that I can click the left screen edge to go to Finder.)

* Make the default window size larger. Last time I suggested this, Matthias said wait till he get a larger screen than 13". Well, Mathias, are you already rich and famous at Apple? Have you got a 20" flat panel state-of-the-art fancy-gas back-lit display yet? (^_^)

For those interested in the above two, ResEdit can be used to customize by changing the resource WIND.

* Make the "MacPerl Overview" to "Perl Overview", because that what it is.

* I just noticed that some pod files are not included in the menu, e.g. perlrun.pod. (but exists in the pod folder.) One can open perlvar.pod by typing "cmd-l perlvar" but not "com-l perlrun". Would it be better to have a Misc submenu that contains all the rest pods?

 Xah, xah@best.com
 http://www.best.com/~xah/PageTwo_dir/more.html
 Petty penguins make way: GNU HURD is coming! <www.gnu.org>