Re: [MacPerl] Testing a local CGI script

In article <mac-perl.v0313030cb270db0a0d6b@[206.251.80.73]>, Patrick Beart
<patrick@WebArchitecture.com> wrote:

>        Still seems like a "apples-and-oranges" issue - uploading the
>script in progress to my normal UNIX server and testing it that way, or
>setting up NetPresentz on my local machine. Have to decide.

If you use BBEdit, it has a "save via ftp" option, so that you can work
with a file on a remote server just as though it were on a local drive.
This might actually end up being just as convenient.