[MacPerl] MacPerl sings a 'Camptown Races' in its nativelanguage, almost

Totally cool! Wow! We are talking about technology here. (^_^)

Some of us didn't grew up in the US. Can someone give some background
of this song (e.g. was it children's song?) and the exact lyrics?
Perhaps there is some webpages one can find out about this song?

I'm running it on PowerMac 7500/100 with Mac OS 8.5. I set my tempo to
41000 and the script took ~33 secs form cmd-shift-r to finish.

I lost the original post. Who was the author (of the script)? Perhaps
someone can tell me privately. (I'm going to save the script) Thanks.

Yes, someone please make it sing Daisy.

 Xah, xah@best.com
 http://www.best.com/~xah/PageTwo_dir/more.html
 Mountain View, CA, USA