Re: [MacPerl] macperl problem using Quid Pro Quo

At 02.03 -0500 1998.11.30, Rich Morin wrote:
>> OK, this is probably a stupid question.  I am trying to run a web server
>>on a
>> mac, using Quid Pro Quo, and running a simple CGI script with Macperl.  When
>> I bring the page up in my browser, the script executes, but the output
>> doesn't go to the browser.  I see the HTML just as I want it, but in a
>> MacPerl window.  The browser gets a "document contains no data" error.  I
>> think I have the permissions right, and I think the server settings are
>>right
>> -- I'm sure there's just some setting I missed.  Any suggestions?

Make sure you have it saved as a CGI Script in the Save As ... box in
MacPerl, and make sure you have the most recent version of MacPerl and the
CGI Script extension (IMO it is best to use the Taint Check version of the
extension, which is on my site at http://pudge.net/macperl/).  MacPerl is
at 5.2.0r4.

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])