[MacPerl] [Q] Netscape Cookie File Format?

I would like to build a MacPerl filter for my Netscape cookie file.  I have
not been able to locate documentation on the format of the entries in that
file (the link I apparently want from mozilla.org
<http://search.netscape.com/newsref/std/cookie_spec.html> is broken).

Can anyone provide or direct me to documentation on the format of a cookie
entry in this file?

TIA,
-Dave

--
David H. Emme     mailto:demme@ix.netcom.com     PGP public key available
"Nobody would do anything if they knew what they were in for!"