[MacPerl] http://www.ptf.com/macperl/PerlWish.rdm.sea.hqx

Rich's ReadMe, 981130
=====================

This is a quick and dirty snapshot of the pieces that are needed to make
MacPerl 5.2.0r4 work with PerlWish (at least on _my_ machine! :-).  There
may well be newer versions around by the time you get this code; it is
thus worthwhile to investigate...

In any event, there are three directories enclosed here:

  Mac-AppleEvents-Simple-0.52        Chris Nandor's Simple AppleEvent API
  Mac-Apps-Launch-1.60               Chris Nandor's App Launcher
  Perl-Wish-1.1.x                    My hacked-up version of PerlWish

Make sure you have a copy of Wish 8.04 and MacPerl 5.2.0r4 installed!

Copy Chris's *.pm files into appropriate points in your MacPerl lib tree:

     lib
        Mac
           AppleEvents
              Simple.pm
           Apps
              Launch.pm

Run test.pl under MacPerl.  It should start up a copy of Tcl, draw a
functional window, etc.  See the test.pl code and the notes in PerlWish.pm
to figure out what's what...

Happy hacking!

Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
--