Re: [MacPerl] [Macperl] Eggnog for Robert Crews and company

I'm certainly hoping it's of high quality... I just broke down and ordered
it through my favourite local computer bookstore. :-) No joke with the
US-Canada exchange rate. Seriously, I'm getting tired of looking at the
HTML downloads - until I hook up a second monitor online-docs just don't
cut it.

Since we're tossing around the kudos, let me just throw in mine. I'd like
to thank everyone on the list for making this list high-quality: one of
the most helpful that I've seen. Very specific thanks to Matthias for some
really nice programming that I never tire of looking at, and the same to
everyone who's contributed to the Toolbox modules - I wish more Perlers
could see this stuff. Finally, thanks to Vicki Brown, for her MacPerl
proselytizing, and Chris Nandor and Paul Schinder for above and beyond,
IMHO.

Arved

P.S. I'm not usually so effusive, but I got some really gnarly Flex/Bison
stuff working over the weekend, so I'm happy. :-)