I have built and uploaded:

  DBI-1.02
  Digest-MD5-2.01
  MIME-Base64-2.10
  SQL-Statement-0.1009
  Text-CSV_XS-0.15

They are temporarily at:

  http://pudge.net/files/macperl/temp/

If I hear of no serious problems, I will upload them to CPAN and put them
in permanent places on my site.

All tests pass on all of the above modules, except for DBI, which passes
most passable tests.  I made a modification to DBI.pm (which I will submit
for the next version of DBI) which allows the available_drivers() function
to work on a Mac, and requires the File::Spec modules.

Further, I made a bunch of changes to get DBD::CSV to work on MacPerl, and
those are included in the patches-19981227.txt file, also in the above
directory.

Please let me know if any or all of this does or does not work properly for
you.

Remember, you need PPC or CFM68K MacPerl to use any of this.

Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])