Re: [MacPerl] MailTools-1.12.readme

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:35:34 -0500, Larry Moore wrote:

>Having created, and put the MailTools-1.12 contents into the 'site-perl'
>folder,  I wonder what other files are supposed to go there?
>Thanks
> (if I don't ask, I don't find out.)

You can put whatever you want there, and won't hurt anything. So long as
you have the *.pm files in the proper place, and have autosplit if
necessary (I don't remember with MailTools whether you do or not), you're
all ready to go. I usually throw away all the extra files (README's,
tests, MANIFEST, etc.) after installing the module and running the
tests.

>-
>The world is one country and mankind, its citizens.
>
>Larry Moore and Shirley Allan
>Union Street West
>Fergus ON Canada

-------