Re: [MacPerl] MailTools-1.12.readme

>You can put whatever you want there, and won't hurt anything. So long as
>you have the *.pm files in the proper place, and have autosplit if
>necessary (I don't remember with MailTools whether you do or not), you're
>all ready to go. I usually throw away all the extra files (README's,
>tests, MANIFEST, etc.) after installing the module and running the
>tests.

Andy Berkvam explained that the site-perl folder is automatically included
in the search path by perl; is used to stash additions to the standard
distribution where perl will find them. NEAT!
Thanks for both your responses.

-
The world is one country and mankind, its citizens.

Larry Moore and Shirley Allan
Union Street West
Fergus ON Canada