By:     Taylor Leaming
Date:   December 25, 1998
Descr:  Simple script to find all "virtual calling card" files in the Eudora
        Attachments folder and move them to the Trash:

        Netscape: "vcard.vcf" (ie: fred.vcf, vcard.vcf, vcard.vcf 1, vcard.vcf 2...)
        MS Mail:  "mail.dat"  (ie: mail.dat, winmail.dat 1, winmail.dat 2, ...)
*)

tell application "Finder"
    activate
    set x to 0
    set y to 0
    with timeout of 600000 seconds

        -- Kill Netscape vcards
        select (every item of folder "MacBert:System Folder:Eudora Folder:Attachments Folder:" whose name contains ".vcf")
        delete selection -- Move selection to Trash Folder

        -- Kill MS Mail vcards
        select (every item of folder "MacBert:System Folder:Eudora Folder:Attachments Folder:" whose name contains "mail.dat")
        delete selection

        beep (1)

    end timeout
end tell