[MacPerl] Need a perl jock

I am contemplating a project that I believe will require the assistance
of a true "perl jock". The very short version  of it is this: I need
someone with excellent familiarity with extracting information from text
files (that may in be in a variety of formats) and putting it into a file
easily imported into a database. While my experience is mostly Mac
related, this solution would be almost exclusively oriented towards a
windows market (unfortunate business reality).  There is much more to it
than that, but gives you a basic idea the general type of focus. The
person would need to do the work in exchange for a percentage of the
profits to be earned from the project. I would not be exaggerating to say
that the profit potential is considerable, if I am able to put together
the solution that I envision. For obvious reasons, I am reluctant to go
into much detail initially apart from the general focus and financial
arrangement I mentioned.

If anyone might be interested, or know someone whom you would recommend,
please let me know. Thanks!

Regards,

Eric Mings Ph.D.