Re: [MacPerl] Probable Minimum Library Set for XS Builds

>From: Arved Sandstrom <Arved_37@chebucto.ns.ca>

> Hope there's some interest in this. Comments, observations, questions -
> please ask on the list or get in touch.

Actually, I'd be very interested in any tutorial/project that let me use
MacPerl as an OO shell and general purpose scripting language, and C shared
libraries for time critical routines. I'd be even more interested if I could
bundle the finished app into a single file (say by putting the shared libs
in resources - is this possible?) However, no disaster if they have to
reside in a folder next to the app.

I've more experience using CodeWarrior than I do using MacPerl (I've just
joined this list). I'm running CW Pro 4 with the latest updates (IDE 3.3,
Compiler 2.2.1, etc. So I guess I might be of more use compiling C shared
libs to test with, especially if one of you more experienced coders could
give me a .mcp file as a template.

Anyway, keep me up to date on your progress, either privately, or (as it
might be of general interest) on this list.

thanks,

raf