Re: [MacPerl] Chatbot::Eliza

> Yeah, I've got it working. Haven't done much, however, insofar as writing
> any apps that use it. I just put the Eliza.pm in my site_perl, opened the
> sample code provided in the distribution and saved it as a droplet, then,
> double-click the droplet. Works fine.

It's not working for me.  I'm actually thinking about doing an interface
with Mac::Speech.  At least know I know the module should work as
advertised.

--Brian

# Fungal Parataxonomy                   Mycology Information (Mycoinfo)
# Webmaster, Staff Writer      **The World's First Mycology E-Journal**
# <mailto:webmaster@mycoinfo.com>            <http://www.mycoinfo.com/>
# Ask me about TAXY <http://www.mycoinfo.com/taxy/>