[MacPerl] Please look elsewhere (Was: looking at Mac OS X)

Gentlesubscribers,

I think the thread referenced above has run its useful course, and I'd
appreciate if you took any further discussion/reminiscences/speculations,
to the extent that they don't cover MacPerl directly, to private email. To
the extent that future OSes *do* affect MacPerl directly, keep in mind that
I have very limited possibilities on commenting on any issues where I might
know more than what is currently published by Apple.

Matthias

 "Unix is a very user-friendly system -- it's just not promiscuous about
  which users it's friendly with." -- Button from Computer Museum of Boston