Re: [MacPerl] Please look elsewhere (Was: looking at Mac OS X)

On 28 Jan 1999, Matthias Neeracher wrote:

>keep in mind that
>I have very limited possibilities on commenting on any issues where I might
>know more than what is currently published by Apple.

Oi, what's this, then? "Code of silence"? 	;-)

Well, I know you've been busy, just married, moved to America, new job,
but you're awfully silent on the list lately, so I'm a bit worried about
the future of core MacPerl development. Put bluntly: will developments
in *your* personal life, affect the future of MacPerl?

	Bart.