[MacPerl] DevHQ Perl Section now online

The rest of DevHQ will wait until tomorrow to go online, but the MacPerl
section is online now:
<http://www.devhq.com/perl/>

I've included a few snippets (I'll be adding more overnight) and a few
links in the library, but anyone can post to either section.

I'm short on MacPerl specific code, so if you have any subroutines that
you habitually use, and you think others might benefit from them, please
post them.

Lastly, I'm taking suggestions for the Tutorials section and section
divisions for the Message Board. Right now, Message Board topic
suggestions are:
   1. General Unix CGI questions
   2. General Unix Mac CGI questions
   3. Files
   4. Regular Expressions
   5. Text manipulation
   6. Hashes
   7. Arrays
   8. Variables
   9. Sorting
   10. AppleEvents
   11. Droplets

Any others? If I get about 20, I'll open up the message board. I'm going
to do it anyway, but it would be better to have a large number of
sub-sections so that new MacPerl users can see the depth of POWER that
MacPerl can afford them.

As for tutorials, let me know what kind of problems you had starting out,
and I'll create tutorials to address them. They may not help you now, but
they will probably help someone else.

-Chilton