Re: [MacPerl] looking at Mac OS X

>On a Unix, I would type "sync" to get all cached data written
>physically onto disk.  What would be the equivalent command on Mac?
>And where is the shell into which to type it?

There is (was) a control panel I used to use, can't remember the name,
it basically recorded all of your keystrokes to a text file, one per
day, and killed each one after 7 days, it also captured passwords and
the like - so beware of that... but I know some writers who love it...

maybe close to 'sync' ?

Pete