[MacPerl] MacPerl Droplet Tutorial at DevHQ and Open Source News ;-)

>MacPerl Droplet Tutorial at DevHQ
After reading the brief mention of this topic in the Linefeed thread, I
remembered that I didn't ever get around to posting this, so I just did.

>From the intro at the site:
Welcome to the Creating Droplets in MacPerl, a DevHQ Special
Presentation. This section will take approximately 5 minutes to complete,
or 1 if you don't pay attention. This tutorial was written with MacPerl
5.2 and OS8.5, but since we're still working with the basics, this should
work with any version of MacPerl.

Here's the url:
http://www.devhq.com/perl/tutorials/IntroToDroplets/index.shtml

If anyone has any suggestions for MacPerl tutorials, please send them
over. And if you'd like to volunteer to create a tutorial for DevHQ, and
you have one in mind, I'll send you the software to do it.

>Open Source News at DevHQ ;-)
Lastly, and this is important regardless of if care about the MacPerl
tutorials, the DevHQ site's news section is now 'open source.' It's a bad
play on words, but essentially, anyone (an 'open source') can post
immediately to the news section. Any news items posted will automatically
be set up to allow discussions, etc.

So if you have any Perl or MacPerl related news item, feel free to use
the DevHQ news section  to post a news item there, so that developers not
on this list will get the news, too.

-Chilton
http://www.devhq.com