Re: [MacPerl] sitemapper.pl and 'ReadKey.xs' on mac

Hi,

I just found a more recent version of SiteMapper on www.perl.com

http://www.perl.com/CPAN-local//modules/by-authors/id/A/AW/AWRIGLEY/sitemapper-1
.009.tar.gz

Stef

--

>I think your best bet may be to look at the functionality of the
>'sitemapper.pl' script, decide exactly what it is that Term::Readkey is doing
>for that script, and can it be replaced? I looked for it on Altavista, and
>couldn't find it. I'd be happy to take a look if you emailed it.
>
>Arved

>This mail sent through Chebucto IMP: http://IMP.Chebucto.NS.Ca

                     mailto:stephane.jose@sympatico.ca

                 Don't you ever try to look behind my eyes
                 You might not like what they have seen...

                 Ron L. Hoover - Joe's Garage