Re: [MacPerl] sitemapper.pl and 'ReadKey.xs' on mac

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:34:34 -0400, Stéphane Jose wrote:

>has anyone managed to make the 'sitemapper.pl' script work on Mac?
>
>I am stuck because it uses the Term::ReadKey.pm module which requires
>'ReadKey.xs'.

I'm not sure where you got that script from, but...

Doesn't "ReadKey" only serve to read keypresses  from the keyboard?
Isn't the whole purpose to give you just the possibility to interrupt
the script?

In that case, I don't think it's essential...

	Bart.