Re: [MacPerl] three questions

In article <v04003a01b34ec5b2dafa@[209.112.24.50]>, Larry Moore <ljmoore@freespace.net> writes:
> Three questions - In testing for cpan-testers Sullivan N. Beck's
> SigFigs-1.01 under MacOS_CFM68K 7.6, we discovered that
> printf("%.0f",0.99); returns 0 (truncated) instead of 1 (rounded) on
> MacPerl 5.04. We have traced it to a problem with the then-current version
> of CW  - the present version of CW does the expected thing.
> Is this a known, reported problem?

No. I hadn't known that. Thanks.

> Second question: is there a bigtool for MPW?

I don't quite remember why I never released it. The issue might have been that
I didn't get it to build anymore (Linking 68K MPW tools can be unpleasant).

Matthias

  "And that's why I am going to turn this world upside down, and make
   of it a fire so *bright* that someone real will notice"
                                -- Vernor Vinge, _Tatja Grimm's World_