[MacPerl] three questions

Three questions - In testing for cpan-testers Sullivan N. Beck's
SigFigs-1.01 under MacOS_CFM68K 7.6, we discovered that
printf("%.0f",0.99); returns 0 (truncated) instead of 1 (rounded) on
MacPerl 5.04. We have traced it to a problem with the then-current version
of CW  - the present version of CW does the expected thing.
Is this a known, reported problem?

Second question: is there a bigtool for MPW? the 5.04_tool I downloaded
works fine except for dynamic loading. The README.MAC that came with
5.04_tool says  bigtool exists but it isn't in the archive with the rest.
Does someone have an ftp URL for it?

What's the procedure for signing onto perl_porters?

-
The world is one country and mankind, its citizens.

Larry Moore and Shirley Allan
Union Street West
Fergus ON Canada