[MacPerl] lightin' out west

Greetings all!

Just wanted to write everyone a note telling them what I'm up to.

As you probably know, I've been working at Actors Theatre of Louisville
since August.  It has definitely been an eye-opening experience for me in
terms of both life experience and working in the theatre.  The high point
of the life experience has been the people in my neighborhood- it's the
closest I've ever come to communal living.  The high point of the theatre
experience was definitely the Humana Festival, and getting to work with
Darron West of the SITI company- an experience that changed my perception
of what it is that we do.

Now, it is time for me to go back to Oregon for the summer, and spend
time with my incredible girlfriend Maggie.  So, I'm packin' up and
lightin' out.

In order to keep in touch with everybody, I've gotten myself a pager that
should stick with me (thought I'd never get one of those, didn't you ;-).
 The # is (800) 240-2936.  Also, my email should stay the same.

Hope all is well with all of you. Keep the flame alive...

Jeremy

Jeremy Lee                     |   Owner-
Assistant Sound Designer       |   Madrone Ridge Sound Design
Actors Theatre of Louisville   |   Sound for Multimedia

                 http://www.ashland.net/madrone
"Is it not strange that sheeps' guts should hale souls out of men's
bodies?"
        -  Wm. Shakespeare

"The mime sang:"  - Alfred Jarry