RE: [MacPerl] imageMagick

At 09:54 -0500 4/05/1999, Walter wrote:
> [...]

Thought I might add that there isn't a CFM-68K port of ImageMagick - only
obj/file listed on the website for the Mac is for the PPC. Don't know how
difficult porting would be, though the source is limited_time available.

-
The world is one country and mankind, its citizens.

Larry Moore and Shirley Allan
Union Street West
Fergus ON Canada