[MacPerl] Controlling KeyQuencer from MacPerl

I'm relatively new to MacPerl, but I've been using KeyQuencer for a number
of years.  Since KeyQuencer is great at controlling nonscriptable
applications but has no logic control, and MacPerl is great at logic
control but can't control nonscriptable apps, I thought that a marriage
between the two would be quite powerful.  I played around with the idea
over the past couple of weekends and was able to use some XCMDs to allow
MacPerl to issue KeyQuencer commands; it works great.  I can now use
MacPerl to run a master script, with some calls to KeyQuencer to do the
things MacPerl isn't very good at or can't do at all.

Would this be of any help to anyone on this list?  If so, let me know and
I'll post more information.

Thanks,

Darryl Tang

Yoshi's Franchise Corporation