[MacPerl] Controlling KeyQuencer from MacPerl

Hi all,

I received some e-mails expressing interest on how to control KeyQuencer
from MacPerl.  If you are interested in this subject, download the stuffit
file from my website at:

http://www.yoshisonline.com/temp/KeyQuencerLink.sit

I tested out the above link by using IE4.5 to go there and it automatically
downloaded the file to my hard disk.  The ReadMe file contains details on
how it all works.  In short, you can control almost anything on your Mac by
combining MacPerl with KeyQuencer.

Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Darryl Tang

Yoshi's Franchise Corporation
of America, Inc.

http://www.yoshisonline.com