[MacPerl] Toolbox beginner

I am very new to perl and macperl.  I have been trying to use the toolbox
to give some gui interface to some scripts.  I can draw windows, but after
that I am lost.  I have tried to cut and past some scripts and I have tried
to build my own code based off of toolbox descriptions, but nothing ever
works.

I am trying to draw a window that has a button in it.  when the button is
clicked, it runs a subroutine.  If someone can tell me where I can find a
working script or send me a snipit of working code to decipher, I would be
very appreciative.  I can generally figure things out when I have a working
example, but so far I haven't been able to find any.

thanks
Ben