[MacPerl] Completely off topic database question

My apologies for going so far off topic. I asked this question in what should
have been an appropriate forum, but got no answer. So I figured I would try
it on the experienced folks in this list...

I would like to move my personal finance information from Managing Your Money
(no updates in years) to Postgres on MkLinux. I figured I could export all
the data from MYM as reports and then use MacPerl to do what ever
reformatting would be necessary. My question is, does anyone know of a SQL
model for personal financial information readily available? I would perfer
not to have to reinvent the wheel.

Many thanks in advance and apologies again.

Andrew Robinson