Re: [MacPerl] database connectivity....at last!

At 18:16 -0400 6/14/1999, Chris Nandor wrote:
>It looks wrong to me, but I would not judge the whole book by this.  It is
>a beta chapter, too.

I know I'm being picky, but it struck me as odd and since Perl seems
to treated as a religion by some practitioners, a bit heretical on
top of that. I've become somewhat cautious about these things since
you'll recall that I'm the one who bought "Using Perl 5 For Internet
Programming" only to discover that a lot of the code listings were
munged beyond description by the publisher's markup software. "Hose
me once, shame on you; hose me twice, shame on me."

Richard Gordon