Re: [MacPerl] pop (keys %hash) ?

At 3:41 PM -0400 6/18/99, Chris Nandor wrote:
>Your docs are wrong.  Mine say:
>
>    Returns a list consisting of all the keys of the named hash.

Doggone.  That was my first guess, abandoned after reading perlfunc.

Until I read the documentation, I thought I had finally understood
something of the lvalue list/array distinction.

I was expecting a profound lesson... But all I really learned is that
I ought to bookmark the index of my electronic version of the camel
book.

--Shawn