Re: [MacPerl] macweblint 1.020.1

At 16.00 -0400 1999.06.20, Heath Tanner wrote:
>For a related project, integrating macweblint with Userland's Frontier
>(<http://frontier.userland.com>), I'm also trying to call macweblint
>through apple events by embedding the script in an Applescript.
>
>Though I can get this method to work for other scripts, I can't get it to
>work with macweblint. Though it is actually successful in calling the
>script at times, it always receives an error in reply. I can compile the
>script embedded in Applescript, but I can't call it without an error.
>BBEdit (with the MacPerl plug-ins), however, *can* run macweblint through
>apple events.
>
>Are there any issues I should be aware of? Does anyone know what I can't
>call this script embedded in Applescript? Any assistance would be greatly
>appreciated.

Hard to tell from your description.  What was the error, for instance?  If
not too long, what was the text of the AppleScript (try to get a
five-or-so-line test script)?

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])