[MacPerl] Constants

Matt Wickline suggested gTrue, gAll, gAny, etc. for Mac::Glue constants
instead of glueAll, glueTrue, glueAny, etc.  Any thoughts?  If people don't
want them, they can always choose not to import those variables, because
they would only be exported with the ':glue' export tag anyway, not by
default.

Please let me know your preference, even if you don't have one.  I'll make
this change, if we decide to change, for the next release in a couple of
weeks.

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])