[MacPerl] A Possible Database Solution

Hi,

I've recently been playing around with a very good database on MacOS
called Valentina. In fact Valentina is possibly one of the fastest
databases I have ever used and consistently thrashes MySQL under
LinuxPPC on the same hardware ! :-) :-)  I've tested relational
databases with more than1,000,000 rows of data .........

The exciting bit is that Valentina (V1.2.2) interface is only via
AppleScript so I'm hoping someone with a bit of AppleEvent
knowledge could take a look at it. The guy writing it Zasukhin
Ruslan is a very helpful Mac loving Ukrainian Mathematician.

He is also developing a GUI version 1.5 thats still in development.

Just thought I'd tell you all...<http://www.paradigmasoft.com/>

REGARDS
Paul Schaap