[MacPerl] MPPE Mailing list

Looking for a show of hands.

I set up a mailing list back in February for MacPerl: Power and Ease -
folks who've got the book and might want to discuss examples in the book,
or errors (heresy!) in the book, or ideas for future editions of the book,
or...

Nobody joined the list :-(

Now I'm beginning to wonder.  Did I ever announce this?!  I can't find a
note on it in my archives. Could it be that I forgot to invite anyone to
the party??

Is such a list a good idea?
-- --
       |\      _,,,---,,_       Vicki Brown <vlb@cfcl.com>
 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   Journeyman Sourceror: Scripts & Philtres
     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb  http://www.macperl.com