Re: [MacPerl] Subject Headers (was 'MPPE Mailing list')

>There are plenty of things that come up on other lists that I have no
>interest in reading about, but I just skip the messages based on the
>subject header.

If folks would take more a couple of seconds to update the subject header
when the subject of the message evolves I would do this too. Many times I
have found very useful tips or helpful info in a posting that has little to
do with the subject header.

Take this thread for instance. If I were not interested in MPPE I would not
have read any of the messages with the "MPPE Mailing list" header after the
initial posting. I would not have known that the subject had evolved to
include the other lists as well.

David Seay
http://www.mastercall.com/g-s