Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl/BBEdit - how to stop a script?

On 7/14/99 at 12:15 PM, the hafler trio <h3o@veda.is> wrote:

> I have to force quit BBEdit (comand period doesn't work), and then I
> have to go to the file->stop script in MacPerl - command period does
> not work there either.

Command-. *does* work.  Due to the nature of the problem, BBEdit can
only check for command-. when the apple event manger calls my idle
function, which I do.  You might have to hit command-. a couple of
times, but I assure you, it will work.

--
Jim Correia                                Bare Bones Software, Inc.
correia@barebones.com                     <http://web.barebones.com>