[MacPerl] Re: Mailing List

As a newcomer to Macperl, here are my thoughts.

I am not interested yet in CGI scripting. I am interested in things that Perl
can achieve on my Mac, e.g. file organisation, data manipulation and searching,
plus the toolbox calls.

I am hoping to use it as a sort of substitute for applescript where possible
(which I have never gotten ised to).

I like the idea of a MPPE mailing list where Mac centric things can be discussed
but on the other hand, I find this list very informative if a bit over my head!

Regards

Mark Bedish
(Surrey,UK)