Re: [MacPerl] Bug in 'use'?

If you take a look at hash-it.pm, you will notice that it is designed for UNIX
only.  My assumption would be that that module that is causing MacPerl to crash.
I can't confirm this however because my MacPerl doesn't crash at all when I
execute the script you provided, but it does stop and do nothing during
hash-it.pm and when I abort the script using CMD-. I get the "death" message you
mentioned below. It stands to reason (at least from my vantage point) that
unix-os based scripts/modules should not execute properly on a mac unless the OS
is var better than I could have imagined.  OS X--who knows?  Perhaps there is a
robustness issue when dealing with modules that do not consider what platform
they are running on, but apparently not in my version of macPerl: 5.2.0r4 (perl
5.004).  Do you have the latest version?

-K