Re: [MacPerl] Re: Mailing List

At 06:41 -0300 7/16/1999, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
>Good man! :-) Stick with the right crowd and you'll NEVER take up CGI. :-)
>
>Arved
>(who's done barely more CGI than John Baxter has)

Fortunately, Arved, along with being my favorite Canadian, you are
compulsively helpful even to those of us who understand that cgi is
the highest and best use of perl. Having said that, I may have to
mask future questions in the guise of some profoundly pointless
attempt to use MacPerl to do what AppleScript already does, but I'll
take my chances. :-]

Richard Gordon